This page has been tagged for development.
- [European Teratology Society (ETS)|European Teratology Society (ETS)}. Online. (accessed: 1 April 2003).The society is dedicated to the prevention of adverse effects on reproduction and development.
- The Thalidomide Victims Association of Canada. Online. (accessed: 30 March 2003). Information on thalidomide in English or French. Online. (accessed: 1 April 2003). The society is dedicated to the prevention of adverse effects on reproduction and development.
- Growing Up Toxic: Chemical Exposures and Increases in Developmental Disease - June 2004 - Environment California Research & Policy Center (accessed: 10 July 2004).
- Teratology Society. (accessed: March 30, 2003). "The Teratology Society is a multidisciplinary scientific society founded in 1960, the members of which study the causes and biological processes leading to abnormal development and birth defects at the fundamental and clinical level, and appropriate measures for prevention."
- Society for Developmental Biology. (accessed: 1 April 2003). "The purpose of the Society is to further the study of development in all organisms."
- March of Dimes. (accessed: 1 April 2003). "March of Dimes works to "give all babies a fighting chance against the threats to their health: prematurity, birth defects, low birth weight."
Child Health resources - Directory of Child Health related websites
Riddle, John M. Eve's Herbs: A History of Contraception and Abortion in the West. Harvard University Press, 1999.
Schettler, T. (2001). "Toxic threats to neurologic development of children". Environmental Health Perspectives 109 Suppl 6, 813-6.
Yolton K, Dietrich K, Auinger P, Lanphear BP, Hornung R. "Exposure to Environmental Tobacco Smoke and Cognitive Abilities Among U.S. Children and Adolescents". Environmental Health Perspectives_113(1), 2005, 98-103.